- ASEAN Centre for Biodiversity
The ASEAN Centre for Biodiversity (ACB) aims to ensure biodiversity is protected, conserved, managed and sustainably used, and its benefits are fairly and equitably shared for the social, economic and environmental well-being of ASEAN Member States.
- CITES Office of the European Commission
The European Union's implementation of CITES.
- International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO-Interpol)
INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization. It facilitates cross-border police co-operation, and supports and assists all organizations, authorities and services whose mission is to prevent or combat international crime.
- Lusaka Agreement on Co-operative Enforcement Operations Directed at Illegal Trade in Wild Flora and Fauna
The Lusaka Agreement Task Force is an inter-governmental organization facilitating cooperative activities in/among the Party states to the Lusaka Agreement, in carrying out investigations on violations of national laws pertaining to illegal trade in wild fauna and flora.
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) aims to provide leadership and encourage partnership in caring for the environment by inspiring, informing, and enabling nations and peoples to improve their quality of life without compromising that of future generations.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) Office of Law Enforcement
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) Office of Law Enforcement contributes to USFWS efforts to manage ecosystems, save endangered species, conserve migratory birds, preserve wildlife habitat, restore fisheries, combat invasive species, and promote international wildlife conservation.
- World Customs Organization (WCO)
World Customs Organization (WCO) is an intergovernmental organisation exclusively focused on Customs matters.
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
The World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) is the intergovernmental organisation responsible for improving animal health worldwide.
- South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- INTERPRO illegal wildlife trade